Healthcare providers all around the world are increasing usage of mobile devices in clinical workflows. This trend presents a number of new challenges with infection control and overall device management.
Join NJHA and Strategic Partner, Derive Healthcare, on January 23, at 2pm ET, for an informative webinar and demonstration of The ElectroClave™, developed by Seal Shield, a world leader in innovative infection control solutions. Recently chosen by the Centers for Disease Control, the ElectroClave™ delivers proper disinfection, charging, syncing, and asset management through state of the art hardware and software that allows hospitals for the first time true mobility workflow automation; providing vital oversight and insight to IT, Infection Control, clinicians, biomedical, and environmental services.
Christian Davis, Seal Shield’s VP of Technology and lead designer of the ElectroClave™, will present the data and demonstrate how this all-in-one-technology will take your mobility strategy to the next level and solve issues that may impact your organization such as:
- Disinfection Standardization, Validity, and Compliance
- Asset Allocation - Over Purchasing / Under Purchasing
- Inventory Control - Asset Accountability / Asset Preservation
- Clinical Oversight - Mobile Device Patient / Staff Interactions
- MDM Applications - No Physical Behavior Insight
- Webinar Program: What’s your Strategy for Managing and Disinfecting the Mobile Devices in Your Organization?
- Date: Tuesday, January 23
- Time: 2pm ET