A lot of well-known Healthcare organizations with important names have been impacted by these new threats.
If they can't defend themselves, HOW CAN YOU?
These major global cyber attacks - which occurred over the past few weeks - have occupied worldwide news headlines since. Organizations the world over, reportedly including major hospital systems, transportation providers, and telcos have been impacted. The attack has purportedly spread to over 150 countries around the world.
- Derive Healthcare — the dedicated Healthcare practice of Derive Technologies — collaborates with Cisco Security to help customers detect and defend against ransomware attacks like Wannacry and cloud attacks like OAuth.
- Collectively, we offer the most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio of security solutions for Healthcare providers.
- Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity, while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum, allowing customers to act smarter and more quickly -- before, during, and after an attack.
- Derive Healthcare invites you to join Cisco for a comprehensive update on the Cisco Security architecture portfolio and how you can leverage these solutions in your organization!
- DATE: Wednesday, June 7, 2017
- TIME: 1:30 PM ET (1hr.)
How to Register
Please click on the button below to register for this important event:
When you complete the form, please add "Derive Technologies" to the "Partner Company" field -- Derive's name is not in the dropdown menu -- and, if you were invited by a specific Derive representative, please add their name to the "I was invited by" field.
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Haines, Derive's Corporate Development and Marketing Coordinator, at (212) 774-3556, or use the form on this page (PLEASE BE SURE TO INDICATE "CISCO SECURITY WEBINAR" IN THE FORM'S COMMENTS).