Michael Guerriero, Senior Vice President, NJHA Healthcare Business Solutions, sent an announcement today of the organization's newest strategic alliance partner, Derive Healthcare.
Derive Healthcare would like to welcome NJHA members to learn more about us--the 20-year dedicated healthcare solution practice of Derive Technologies, a NJ/NY metro area, national and global IT business services organization.
We have formed top-level consultative solution development and procurement relationships with the world’s leading point-of-care system manufacturers with engagements at NJHA member hospitals, New York Presbyterian/Columbia Medical Center, Mount Sinai, and New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC).
Services highlighted in the partnership are:
- Clinical point-of-care solutions such as mobile clinical workstations, medication delivery and wall arm systems
- Infection control solutions that improve the cleanliness and hygiene of healthcare environments, ranging from antimicrobial keyboards and touch systems to waterproof electronics
- Clinical workflow transformation that creates enhanced and efficient workflow patterns
- Telemedicine care delivery offerings
- Procurement and Lifecycle support offerings for mobile workstations and healthcare systems
Derive has formed top-level consultative solution development and procurement relationships with the world’s leading point-of-care system and IT manufacturers, including Seal Shield, Capsa Solutions / Rubbermaid Healthcare, TouchPoint Medical (Access Point, Lionville, Flo), Humanscale, and is also a Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Premier Partner of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), HP, Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, Apple, Citrix and Lenovo.
To learn more about Derive Healthcare and the company’s exclusive offerings for NJHA member organizations, please contact Bill Eggers, Vice President, or William Rochford, Director of Business Development, at (201) 299-9132, or by using the CONTACT FORM below.