10th Annual DV/NJHIMSS Fall Event - Celebrating 10 Years of HIT Collaboration, Leadership & Learning
Please join Derive Healthcare, the dedicated healthcare practice of Derive Technologies, at the 10th Annual DV/NJHIMSS Fall Event on October 4th – 6th, 2017 at Harrah’s Resort Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City, NJ--a very special event for the Chapters!
Derive Healthcare is a Corporate Sponsor of the 10th Annual Event--see this page of the DV/NJ HIMSS website: https://njhimss.org/sponsors/. Our team is thrilled to be able to attend all of the major programs at the conference, and to have the opportunity to provide information to members about our practice.
Please stop by BOOTH #700 and drop us your business card for a chance to win a Humanscale M/Connect USB 3.0 Dual Video Docking Station--a unique innovation that merges ergonomics and technology
We're eager to demonstrate the advantages for Healthcare providers in New Jersey and Delaware to work with us, as follows:
- Derive Healthcares provide cost-effective healthcare technology purchasing solutions as a DV/NJ HIMSS member company, and a New Jersey-certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE).
- We are also a supplier (of specific Health IT solutions) to NJHA members, and on other major state-wide DV/NJ contract vehicles. (We are also able to provide a series of technology lines through the Intalere GPO.)
- Derive Healthcare offers complete consulting programs surrounding Clinical and IT Business Workflow, and Point-of-Care, Medication Management, Medical Grade/Infection Control and Healthcare IT Security solutions--all of which lead to operational efficiencies, and, critically, better care outcomes.
- Strategic alliance relationships with the manufacturers/developers of some of the world's most important Healthcare technology offerings, including Capsa Healthcare, Humanscale Healthcare, Ergotron, Advantech, Amico, Jaco, Code, and more--for which Derive Healthcare holds top-level solution delivery and sales certifications.
- Unique Lifecycle Support Programs for Point-of-Care Technologies that significantly reduce TCO and retraining requirements.
If you have not already registered for the event, eligible member registrants can visit the DV/NJ HIMSS Website by CLICKING ON THIS LINK, or on the button below.
Contact Derive Healthcare
Please contact Derive Healthcare with any questions, or to arrange a discussion with one of our representatives attending the conference by calling (201) 299-9132, or by completing the form on this page. [PLEASE INDICATE "DERIVE DV/NJ HIMSS CONFERENCE INFO." when you call or complete the form.]