Capsa Healthcare CareLink™: The world’s first Mobile Nurse Station.
Capsa Healthcare’s CareLink™ Nurse Workstations elevate mobile computing to the next level, with improved communications, N-Stride steer assist, and an intelligent platform for proactive cart fleet management. CareLink provides ergonomic features and workflow solutions that will simplify the rigorous day-to-day tasks associated with providing patient care.
Derive Healthcare leverages these advanced features as part of a complete solution for point-of-care mobility.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Saves Time: CareLink’s 7” glass touchscreen enables improved communications and simplified use
- Easier to Move: With N-Stride™ steer assist, CareLink is virtually effortless to maneuver and control
- Intelligent Platform: Secure, Cloud-Based Remote fleet management with no additional software to install (N-Sight: Capsa Healthcare's unique N-Sight fleet management for remote asset management: remotely manages PIN codes and software updates, and gives complete visibility to access monitoring and security features)
- CareLink™ Mobile Nurse Station Overview (2017) [PDF]
- Capsa Healthcare: Marrying Nursing and Technology (2017) [PDF]
View the Capsa Healthcare Introductory Video
To learn more,or to request an onsite demonstration of the Capsa Healthcare CareLink Mobile Nurse Station, please complete the form on this page to be contacted by a Derive Healthcare consultant.